Many women have become very unhappy in their marriages. This is traceable to several factors ranging from Work pressure, Excessive house chores, Cheating spouses, Emotional and physical abuse, Pressure from the upbringing of children etc.
But it’s very important to stay happy no matter the the kind of trouble or problems that you are going through or that marriage has brings you.
1. Stop victimizing yourself. Most married women see themselves as victims in the marriage as a result of any of the the situations listed above, especially when the pressure or unhappiness is caused by the husband’s ill-treatment or immorality.
2. Go out as often as possible.
Most women stop every form of social life after marriage , they don’t even attend a simple party like birthday, they become too engrossed with family and chores that they even lose themselves in the process. Go out, have fun, if you are the type that takes alcohol a little sip won’t harm you, go out with friends , visit friends and family, whatever that makes you happy do it.
3. Spend some money on yourself. Many women spend all their earning even any upkeep given to them by their husbands on their children and husband, they don’t even remember to buy anything for themselves. Most can’t even remember the last time they went shopping, women love new dresses, jewelry, makeup, hairs, perfumes, etc. Keep out some cash for yourself, shop for yourself, you have a right to be happy and look good, just maybe this is one of the reasons why your husband is no longer attracted to you and ends up spending more time outside the house or cheats on you with more attractive ladies.
4. Surround yourself with positive people.
When you have the right type of friends, you can be happier. Having someone to talk to or have fun with is very essential. Also read 👇 https://peace7.home.blog/2018/11/21/friends-you-should-never-let-go/
5. Stay away from negative friends. Staying away from this kind of friends is vital to your health because they will make you even more unhappy, they will give you advice that may lead you to the wrong paths. Read this 👇https://peace7.home.blog/2018/11/17/top-5-kind-of-friends-to-avoid/
6. Spoil yourself sometimes. Go to a spa, make your nails, treat your skin, buy good supplements for yourself be happy, go to the beach side take in some free and fresh air.
7. Have a good relationship with God. Yourself and God are the only ones that can give you true happiness, never relent in your prayers.
8. Treat your children and husband with love that way they will reciprocate and treat you back with love.
I sincerely hope that this article is helpful to you, my dear reader.
Stay strong, stay happy ,love yourself and love God.