Tolerance is not looking with your eyes, but rather with your heart
By katrina taylor
You have to be sure, to be able to tolerate you partners behavior, a lot of things and habits of your spouse will sincerely irritate and disgust you,
These questions will run through your mind and you sure have to give your self a honest answer :
- Can you tolerate his or her lengthy time in dressing up?
- can you tolerate his or her snoring habit?
- Can you stand his or her nonchalant attitude?
- Would you be able stand his or her bad eating habit?
- Can you stand his or her attitude towards finance?
- Can you tolerate his or her very disorganized way of doing thing.
Trust me there are lots of alarming and lenhty list of irritating and annoying habits you will see in your spouse, would you be able to tolerate them? Would he or she be able to tolerate yours??
Whats your partners level of tolerance as an individual, how much patients dose he /she has, would he/she be willing to cut down those egos and come down to your level?
- Can he or she tolerate your weaknesses,
- Can you two help each other to grow and get better,
- Would he or she be able to leave with your flaws and love you just the way you are??
Your partners LEVEL of tolerate is a very vital thing to put into consideration before making up your mind About him or her. I assure you that this is ENOUGH reason to walk away before you end up living a life full of regret!! Am sure that you agree with me that love is not ENOUGH that tolerance is as important as love in a healthy relationship.