This is the second part of this edition, check my previous post for part one
what happened to all of these 👇
If love is ENOUGH
1: financial status and prospect
2 : family ties and orientation
3 : Trust leveled and commitment
4 : Mutual Respect and fear of God
5 : tolerance level
6 : violence and abusive
2: family ties and orientation
Some family have been able to build a safe and happy environment at home which is the key to both good physical and mental health.
Families like these has In today’s busy society build a solid relationship and the members shares every good and bad moment together.
They are taught that the family is there main pillar of support and love. Celebrating successes or special occasions with family members bring joy and meaning to there lifes.
You will agree with me that no family is same, Some family have rituals they follow, Some do not accept certain life style, Some believes only in there religion and can’t see another religion as an option,
Now understanding the kind of family that you are getting married too, is very essential.
all of these you must put into consideration :
- Yes I have meet my partners family and I like them “do they share same opinion or feel the same way that i feel about them?
- Can I freely worship in my own way?
- Do I share at least some believes as they do?
- Can I cope with there rituals?
- am I willing to accept and see my partners siblings as mine?
A watched pot never boils
Follow, like watch out for the next part of this article